Muscle Aid – CBD Cooling Gel
Looking for our UK store?
Our NaturalWorks Muscle Aid Cooling Gel has been formulated to help care for and soothe muscles and joints. With our Swiss quality CBD, peppermint and aloe extracts we have created a cooling gel that ensures perfect care after sports. Refreshes and revitalises with a long-lasting cooling effect. Ideal for after sports and for general massage.
- GMO-free and within UK/EU safety limits for pesticides and heavy metals
- Each bottle contains no more than the legal limit of 1mg of THC
- CBD derived from organically grown Swiss hemp
- Third-Party lab tested - see latest batch results here
- Grown with intent
- Size: 100ml
- Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Glycerin, Menthol, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Carbomer, Menthyl Lactate, Cannabidiol, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Panthenol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil Camphor, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Phytate, Limonene, CI 42090.
All our products are produced in small batches and then each batch is individually and independently lab tested to establish its exact cannabinoid profile.
We do this because at NaturalWorks we are meticulous in our approach to providing you with the highest quality products possible.
You can view the lab test results for the latest batch of this product here.
Or you can use our batch tracker to view the lab test results of previously purchased batches.
Different lab testing equipment can detect THC (and all other cannabinoids) to varying degrees of accuracy. We guarantee that each bottle contains no more than the legal limit of 1mg of THC. This can be verified by the independent lab test we post on our batch tracker for all our products.
Disclaimer: We send all our batches to FERA Science, a UK based ISO 17025 accredited lab considered to be the gold standard when it comes to independent lab testing. Nevertheless, please note that report data can vary, even within the same batch, depending on things like equipment calibration, the type of equipment used, the number of samples, etc.
Apply to the affected areas as required and massage in gently. Avoid contact with the eyes or open wounds.
Store in a cool dry place. Do not expose to heat. Use within 12 months after opening.
For external use only.
Not recommended during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.