Muscle Aid – CBD Warming Balm
Looking for our UK store?
Our NaturalWorks Muscle Aid Warming Balm has been formulated to help care for and soothe muscles and joints. With our Swiss quality CBD, rosemary and natural extracts we have created a balm that invigorates the skin, delivering a real burst of freshness and warmth after application. Ideal before or after sports and for general massage.
- GMO-free and within UK/EU safety limits for pesticides and heavy metals
- Each bottle contains no more than the legal limit of 1mg of THC
- CBD derived from organically grown Swiss hemp
- Third-Party lab tested - see latest batch results here
- Grown with intent
- Product Facts:
- Independent lab testing:
- Warning & Disclaimer:
- Size: 100ml
- Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Glycerin, Camphor, Carbomer, Cannabidiol, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Menthyl Lactate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract, Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Parfum, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Eugenol, Sodium Phytate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Cinnamaldehyde, Linalool, Sodium Surfactin.
All our products are produced in small batches and then each batch is individually and independently lab tested to establish its exact cannabinoid profile.
We do this because at NaturalWorks we are meticulous in our approach to providing you with the highest quality products possible.
You can view the lab test results for the latest batch of this product here.
Or you can use our batch tracker to view the lab test results of previously purchased batches.
Different lab testing equipment can detect THC (and all other cannabinoids) to varying degrees of accuracy. We guarantee that each bottle contains no more than the legal limit of 1mg of THC. This can be verified by the independent lab test we post on our batch tracker for all our products.
Disclaimer: We send all our batches to FERA Science, a UK based ISO 17025 accredited lab considered to be the gold standard when it comes to independent lab testing. Nevertheless, please note that report data can vary, even within the same batch, depending on things like equipment calibration, the type of equipment used, the number of samples, etc.
Apply to the affected areas as required and massage in gently. Avoid contact with the eyes or open wounds.
Store in a cool dry place. Do not expose to heat. Use within 12 months after opening.
For external use only.
Not recommended during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.